Online Marketing In Des Moines and I How I Do It Differently
First of all, I know you consider all claims by internet marketing companies to be bullshit. I can’t say I really blame you. I get deluged by them with offers every day as well. Many of them are BS. So I’m going to prove every word I say, and I’m going to make an offer no one else in SEO will. If this interests you, read on. If not, see you later.
The Problem You’re Having…
Let me guess:
- You built a website, probably at great cost, and it is stuck on page 5 and going nowhere except down.
- You used to be on page one, but you’ve been edged off by the “big boys.”
- You know there is money to be made online, but can’t figure out the “secret sauce” to make it happen.
- You’re a local business, you know you need to marketing online, and you don’t know where to start.
- You’re a business and your competitors are killing you because they are marketing online and you’re not.
- You’ve looked at doing online marketing before and the prices for quality work are outrageous.
Trust Me, You’re Not Alone. Which Is Why….
If I decide to take on your project, you won’t pay me a thing until I get you on page one of Google.
Notice the italics above. “If I decide to take on your project…” I’m not a big company. I don’t have a huge staff. I look at each project on a case-by-case basis. I will be doing your work personally. Because of that I’m choosy about about who and what project I take.
- Once you contact me, I’ll get in touch quickly. We’ll set aside some time and discuss your project.
- I’ll do preliminary keyword research, look at your website, and evaluate the chances of success.
- I’ll give you a written report which will include your best keywords to market
- Estimated % of success, best case scenarios, what to expect in terms of calls and sales, and your expected ROI.
- And a price to make it happen.
- If we choose to work together, I’ll buy the domain name, the hosting, design the site, build it, and do the SEO...on my own dime. You pay nothing.
- I’ll contact you twice during the initial month by email with an update our project.
- When I get pages of that website to page one of Google, we’ll enter into a contract. (Usually about one month from start)
What You Can Expect As A Client.
Something other SEO’s don’t talk about: Ranking on the front page of Google is one half the battle. If your website isn’t converting “pageviews” to calls or sales, it doesn’t matter how good my SEO is. Your web marketing isn’t going to work.
- You’ll pay the first month, and contract for an initial 3 months.
- Once the first month is paid, I’ll get to work and start ranking your most competitive pages.
- You’ll get a report every month, showing you what has been done, what has been achieved, and what needs to happen next.
- I’ll help you with your website, make recommendations to convert more prospects to callers and sales.
- At the end of 3 months, we’ll evaluate the performance so far. If you’re making money, and I’m happy working with you, we’ll extend our relationship to a yearly contact.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if we have an agreement, you build the initial website, and we don't move forward?
Please understand, at that point I have money involved. SEO isn't free to me. I will have invested time, money, and effort.Truthfully, it depends on the niche. I might let the site lapse. Or I might rank it to #1 anyway and sell it to your competitor.
Do you own the website or do I?
I do. You lease the page one rankings from me.
Why won't you work on my business website?
My experience has been most business websites are riddled with mistakes made (Inadvertantly) by other web designers or SEO's. I would first have to evaluate your site for errors, then fix those errors, before I could even begin. (It can be a long and costly process) It is easier for me (And cheaper for you) to start out with a brand new website, free of errors, and build it exactly the way I know that works.
What if I want you to work on my website?
Then there are plenty of SEO's out there that will accommodate you. We aren't a good fit.
Do you specialize in any particular niches?
Most legitimate local, regional, or national business niches. I won't do porn, gambling, or scam sites. Don't ask.
What happens if you rank it to page one then it falls off the front page?
Depending on the situation, either I'll rank it back to page one, or build another site, at no cost to you.
Do you have references?
Yes, I do. But I'm the secret weapon for a number of businesses. Businesses, that because of various laws in place, demand confidentiality and signed NDA's. (Think doctors and lawyers) That said, if I'm convinced of your seriousness to move forward, and this is a sticking point, I can provide them. But I don't give them out based on "curiosity" alone.
What To See Some Mind-Blowing Results?
Click on any picture to enlarge. These are third party reporting and results...meaning, I'm not making this stuff up! An objective third party has looked at these sites and reported the rankings. these results are for statewide, regional, and national results.